Welcome to visit COCOL77 website
Each member will automatically become a registered member to join iflation at COCOL77. Each member can be accessed via his own network platform to promote the site and recruit members. If you recruit members to bet more for the bonus, the commission rate will be higher. Yes, it is very easy to generate bonus commission money.
Commission Calculation Method & Bonus
- Registered members must login and click on sharing tool "My Wallet". Members can use sharing tools to promote the website. Shared media is:-
- Facebook, blog, micro blog, QQ, Wechat, Whatsapp, email, forum, web page, SMS, etc.
- Members registered by promoting the link will automatically become upline members for life of your downline, you can enjoy dividend commissions for life.
- Members are recruited to the total income of all members per month, the system will calculate the bonus commission rate (%) earned by members.
- Downline dividend commission will be credited every 1 Month at 14:00 (+8) to upline account.
Sportsbook / Casino / Slot Games
|Sportsbook / Casino / Slot Games|
|Total Monthly Net Profit||Commission||Number of active members per month||Date of payment|
|0 ~ 19999||10%||at least 5||1 day of the month|
|20000 ~ 299999||15%||at least 5||1 day of the month|
|Next 300000+||20%||at least 5||1 day of the month|
The winning amount is deducted before calculating the commission bonus. Upline is entitled to get a commission based on the amount of loss downline.
Example: Total company winnings:- total winnings 120000 and bonus 20000.
(120000-20000) * 20% = 20 000 (commission)
When a member fails to participate fully comply with joining or binding or abuse company rules any offer or promotion, or we have evidence that there is a group or individual associated with the investment under regulated betting, to cause no matter how you can ensure Revenue benefit from preferential dividends or other promotional activities, we reserve the right to terminate these groups or individuals or cancel offers or discounts to recover the dividends offered. In addition, the company also reserves the right to deduct a value equivalent to this customer's dividend preferences for the cost of fees to repay our fees.